Saturday, February 6, 2010

I stare up at your hopeful face, waiting for that wink of hope to become fulfilment.
All of the struggles and tears I go through with you just hoping as much as you that one day that wish will come true. Knowing you deserve someone as wonderful as you and wishing that one guy could do it for you. The pain he puts you through and then the smile he can bring to your face. It tells me there is always going to be something there. There is always going to be a piece of him in your heart. As he pools in and out of your mind and through your life you will always be wondering if he is thinking about you in return. You tell me you are over him but I always know there will be a piece of him with you. Just like a piece of you will forever be in his heart to stay. Lock it up and throw the key away.

No comments:

Post a Comment