Sunday, January 31, 2010

Realize...

Knowing everything was awful as I went along...
All it took was one comment,
one comment to let it hit me
this is all is for nothing
I am good enough. You told me so yourself.
I can be up there with the best and I prove it often.
You tell me all this... I'm beginning to realize what you tell me is crap.
All of it is a big lie.
You are great you do all of this right, you are handling this situation great.
But what you don't know is that I handle it alone... and put on a smile when I'm around you.
It is terrible. You are hurting a vast amount of people.
All of your stupid decisions are hurting more then just me.
You are helping a couple of people. That is it..
But have you realized there are more of us out there that you will have to deal with way longer then the three you daily try to impress.
You need to take a moment and think about what you are doing.
Is this supposed to be fun? Because it's not... It is no longer fun. It is just drama and I'm sick of it all. I have just realized that this is all a big game to you.. and I don't want to be caught up in it. So I am slowly pulling myself out each and everyday. Pretty soon I will be done with it all. Will you care? Who knows... honestly I could care less at this point.

1 comment: