Wednesday, March 17, 2010

For someone who will never know this was written for them




When is the time to tell someone... things are different
As a pebble skipping in through the rough waters
slipping farther and farther away from my hand
soon it sinks
all the way to the bottom of the ocean
Where I can no longer reach you
Hoping and praying for the day that I once had
when i found that pebble and picked you up in my hand and carried you through my struggles and worries. You were there for it all.
you may not even think anything is different
but as for me you are changing, changing into different colors
Going, Alone into those rough waters
Not allowing me to come grab your hand and go along for the journey
I want to be there with you
I know you don't see what I see
But I don't want you to slip away from me.
I want you to stay...

No comments:

Post a Comment