Sunday, February 28, 2010

As I lie in my bed not asking to be anywhere else... Under the warm covers that bury my face. Your face comes into my mind. I try and get it to leave. Down to the in existence away from here. Anywhere but with me. I briefly think of a different topic but you are still wandering in the back of my mind. You will not escape. I ask you to leave but you will park down and hold your ground. I doze off with your smile locked deep within my soul. Dreaming of the most beautiful times. The times where we were together laughing and dreaming the day away together. We gaze into each others eyes... The loud buzzer sounds and awakes me from my peaceful doze. I putz around knowing that now is when reality sets in. I will face you and pretend that in the very pit of my soul you are not there. I will pretend that the little things you say to me don't affect me even the slightest. I will pretend that I want to be there with you in those long awkward hallways. When deep down the only place I want to be is back under those warm covers... Putting aside all of my worries of the day and thinking about one and only one thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment