Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sitting in a room with many


People all around the loud chaotic noises


No one to go to


You walk in all alone


Say my name and smile (:


I give a smile back


I never know what to say


With you I get butterflies


With you no one in this big chaotic room


exist... just us.


Nothing else matters,


I could sit here forever.


Walking through the halls thinking of you


Waiting for you to walk up around the corner.


Waiting for you again to say my name


call me back to how it was before.


Lying under the big dome of stars above


Gazing into your eyes...


Perfect,


Nothing else to ask for. Period.


Except when I'm lying there why is it?


All I can think of are my friends


the present existence of someone


I am so close to you but I can tell my best friend


Anything.


I can live without you...


Love is nice in the moment


But a good friendship will always last and always be there.




2 comments: