Sunday, October 25, 2009

Annie


My dog is the cutest thing...



Her name is Annie




Wake up in the morning with her jumping up in your bed and giving you kisses


She then sits next to me as I get ready for school


Right as I am heading down the stairs to leave she runs down to beat me


Racing to her metal food bowl, giving you a face of simpathy.


Anyone who knows Annie knows she is a 100 pound golden retriever.


She loves her food.




She will beg every person in my house every morning to feed her.


She sometimes ends up eating more than once a morning.


You get home to a very excited dog!

You walk into the room where her kennel lies to find what she did that day.


She isn't that exciting during the day.


But, when it comes to night-she is a curious crazy dog.


She lays with my parents in their bed with them squeezing them into their bed making sure they have enough room for our spoiled princess. (:


She continually goes into their bathroom and locks herself in and then bangs on the door until they go in and let her out. She is still working on the open the door part.


Once they have fallen asleep...


She begins.


First, she travels into my room-seeing if I have anything new in my garbage can.


Next, she travels into my sister's room taking as many stuffed animals into her mouth as possible. She then carries them down to where her kennel lays.


She plays house and school with them then. This may sound funny but very true.

One night I couldn't sleep and I walked downstairs and saw my dog making noises to some of the animals who were lined up.


She then goes and takes any mittens from our front entry and the pot holders off of the stove.


She also loves eating socks.


You wonder?.. Why socks; cuoldn't there be something else a dog would like to eat?


Well besides everything- her favorite is socks.


So she also tends to sneak a few of these.


After all of this she lies down on our sectional couch and rests so that she has the energy to do it all again tomorrow...








No comments:

Post a Comment